IN-PERSON: Saturday, July 17th 2021
Brantford & District Civic Centre
VIRTUALLY: July 1st-July 31st 2021
PRE-REGISTER ON-LINE FOR EARLY BIRD PRICING!
SINGLE RIDER: $35.00
RIDER + PASSENGER: $50.00
COLLECTING PLEDGES ONLY: FREE
(Day of Event $40 per person and $20 per passenger)
See below on what to expect with registration and our agenda for the day of the event!
TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT (this would also register you for the virtual component), TO PLEDGE A PARTICULAR RIDER OR MAKE A GENERAL DONATION TO THIS EVENT:
9:00AM - REGISTRATION OPENS:
Pre-register online for early bird pricing and to beat the line ups!
11:00AM - RIDE DEPARTURE:
Police escorted ride through City and Country settings
12:30PM - BBQ & VENDORS:
Arrive back for bbq lunch provided by STRODES BBQ & DELI, check
out our vendors and enjoy live music!
1:30PM - HARLEY DAVIDSON BIKE DRAW: Harley Davidson Forty Eight Bike Draw Winner announced
In addition to the in-person part of this event, we will still be running this event virtually from July 1st to July 31st 2021.
What this means, is that you will still be able to register on-line, collect pledges on-line (or off-line!) and ride as much or as little as you would like for the month of July while raising funds for Lansdowne. This is a great option for those who are unable to make it the day of our event. Some participants will be doing both the Ride and online!
LANSDOWNE CONTINUES TO ADHERE TO ALL PROVINCIAL HEALTH GUIDELINES AROUND THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
In the circumstance that we would need to cancel this event in-person, we will post that information on this website.
We have a very comprehensive health and safety plan for the day of the event.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST WEAR A PROPER FACE MASK AND ADHERE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING STAYING 6 FEET APART.
$20.00 PER TICKET
RAFFLE LICENSE # (To be put up upon approval)
Heavy-hitting fat tire style with an iconic peanut tank, bulldog stance and a 1200cc Air-Cooled Evolution V-Twin engine. This bike is renowned for its massive low-end torque and soul-satisfying sound. Additional bike specs can be found here:
We would like to take this opportunity to thank Blackbridge Harley -Davidson for their portion of donating this bike. Everyone at this location in Cambridge ON, has been a pleasure to work with, and is very knowledgeable! Be sure to pop by their booth at our event and show them some love for making this draw possible!
Following the rules and regulations of our Raffle License, tickets must be purchased through our Foundation by calling Candace or Angee at 519-753-3153 Ext. 221 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Methods of payment are cash, e-transfer or credit card. Tickets will then be mailed to you, or can be picked up at the Lansdowne Children's Centre.
REMINDER THIS DRAW OPENS APRIL 29TH 2021 AND TICKETS ARE NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL THIS DATE.
BEST OF LUCK IN OUR RAFFLE DRAW! WINNER ANNOUNCED JULY 17TH 2021 AT OUR EVENT @ 1:30PM!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
1. Ride begins and ends at Brantford and the District Civic Centre
2. Turn left on Market Street South to Icomm Drive
3. Turn left on Icomm Drive to Colborne Street West
4. Turn left on Colborne Street West to Mt. Pleasant Street
5. Turn left on Mt Pleasant Street to Tutela Heights
6. Turn left on Tutela Heights to County Round 18
7. Continue on to Cayuga
8. Return to Brantford by Cockshutt Road to Erive Avenue
9. Turn right on Market Street South
10. Turn left back into the District Civic Centre
1. Take your best selfie or picture with one of the following items listed. Each picture you submit gets you one ballot into our grand prize draw! Get all 20!
2. Post your pic/s on our event page and your own social media using the hashtags #LCCF2021CMR and #RIDEFORTHEKIDS for your ballot to be entered (you can also email to email@example.com to post for you).
3. Check out our Charity Motorcycle Ride Event page on Facebook after 3pm on Monday, August 2nd 2021 to see if you are our grand prize winner! Winner will also be contacted.
Looking to secure a booth at our event? We would love to have you!
Contact Candace Kingyens at the Foundation to discuss your options at 519-753-3153 Ext. 245 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The date is approaching fast! Be sure to register to get your early bird pricing! Sponsors and vendors are still being accepted.